Satoshi Masuda, Ph.D.
Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research
- Solar flare Research based on multi-wavelength data analyses
- Particle acceleration/transport/loss processes in solar flares
- Coronal heating with microflares
- International Consortium for the Continued Operation of Nobeyama Radioheliograph (ICCON)
Representative of the consortium
- Koga, K., Y. Muraki, S. Masuda, S. Shibata, H. Matsumoto, and H. Kawano, Measurement of solar neutrons on March 5, 2012, using a Fiber-type neutron monitor onboard SEDA-AP attached to the ISS, Solar Physics, in press.
- Kaneda, K., H. Misawa, K. Iwai, F. Tsuchiya, T. Obara, Y. Katoh, and S. Masuda, Polarization Characteristics of Zebra Patterns in Type IV Solar Radio Bursts, ApJ, 842, 45, 12pp, 2017.
- Ishihara, D., T. Kondo, H. Kaneda, T. Suzuki, K. Nakamichi, S. Takaba, H. Kobayashi, S. Masuda, T. Ootsubo, J. Pyo, and T. Onaka, A likely detection of a local interplanetary dust cloud passing near the Earth in the AKARI mid-infrared all-sky map, Astron. and Astrophys., in press.
- Kawate, T., T. T. Ishii, Y. Nakatani, K. Ichimoto, A. Asai, S. Morita, and S. Masuda, Temporal evolution and spatial distribution of white-light flare kernels in a solar flare, Astrophys. J., 833, 50K, 2016.
- Muraki, Y., D. Lopez, K. Koga, F. Kakimoto, T. Goka, L.X. Gonzalez, S. Masuda, Y. Matsubara, H. Matsumoto, P. Miranda, O. Okudaira, T. Obara, J. Salinas, T. Sako, S. Shibata, R. Ticona, Y. Tsunesada, J. F. Valdes-Galicia, K. Watanabe, and T. Yamamoto, Simultaneous Observation of Solar Neutrons from the ISS and High Mountain Observatories in association with a flare on July 8, 2014, Solar Physics, 291, 4, 1241-1265, 2016..
- Other papers: Faculty Profile Database of Nagoya University
Academic Society Membership
- The Astronomical Society of Japan
- Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
- Japan Geoscience Union
- International Astronomical Union (IAU)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS)