Shinsuke Imada, Dr., Lecturer
- Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research, Devision for Integrated Studies
Research FieldsSpace plasma research focusing on magnetic reconnection
2018/02-Current Lecturer, Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research (ISEE), Nagoya University, Japan.
2015/10-2018/01 Assistant Professor, Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research (ISEE), Nagoya University, Japan.
2012/09-2015/09 Assistant Professor, Solar-Terrestrial Enviroment Laboratory (STEL), Nagoya University, Japan.
2012/04-2012/08 Project Research Fellow, Hinode Science Project, National Astronomical Observatory Japan, Japan.
2009/04-2012/03 Project Research Fellow, Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, Japan.
2006/04-2009/03 Project Research Fellow, Hinode Science Project, National Astronomical Observatory Japan, Japan.
2006/03 PhD (Science), Earth and planetary science, University of Tokyo
Shinsuke Imada's Recent Publications & Links
- Imada, S., and M. Fujiyama, Effect of Magnetic Field Strength on Solar Differential Rotation and Meridional Circulation, The Astrophysical Journal Letters, 864, L5, 2017. [ADS]
- Imada, S., M. Hirai, and M. Hoshino, Energetic ion acceleration during magnetic reconnection in the Earth's magnetotail, Earth, Planets and Space, 67, 203, 2015. [ADS]
- Imada, S., I. Murakami, and T. Watanabe, Observation and numerical modeling of chromospheric evaporation during the impulsive phase of a solar flare, Phys. Plasma, 22, 101206, 2015. [ADS]
- Imada, S., Y. Bamba, and K. Kusano, Coronal behavior before the large flare onset, Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan 66(SP1), S1711, 2014. [ADS]
- Imada, S., K. Aoki, H. Hara, T. Watanabe, L.K. Harra, and T. Shimizu, Evidence for Hot Fast Flow above a Solar Flare Arcade, The Astrophysical Journal Letters, Vol 776, L11, 2013. [ADS]
- Other papers
- (2019/01- ): Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan Associate editor (Theroy・MHD)
- (2020/11- ): NAOJ, Scientific Strategy Committee, Member
- (2020/10- ): Science Council Japan, Cooperative Member
- (2019/12- ): JSPC, Chairman
- (2019/07- ): SGEPSS, Future concept study WG, Member
- (2017/06- ): ASJ, Career Support Committee, Member
- (2015/12- ): Japan Solar Physics Community (JSPC), Steering Commitee, Member
- (2014/07-2018/06 ): National Astronomical Observatory Japan (NAOJ), Solar Astrophysical Plasma Committee, Member
Shinsuke Imada (Lecturer)
Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research (ISEE), Nagoya University,
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 464-8601, Japan